I’ve always loved lip glosses a lot, maybe even more than a matte lip. This year, I found that the lipgloss trend is really coming back, and that makes so oh-so delighted inside. The only thing that bothers me about lip glosses is that they don’t stay on the lips long enough at all, so you have to keep re-applying them. Otherwise, they look amazing in photos cause they give your lips a beautiful sheen, and they make your lips look healthy and juicy. These are some of my favorite formulas that I’ve found.
Continue reading My Favorite Lipgloss Formulas! 2017
So… the infamous jaclyn hill x Morphe palette… I really do have a lot to say about it after playing with it for a few weeks and really testing it out. I knew as soon as it came out that I needed it because I honestly do think that Jaclyn knows how to make good products. This is quickly become one of my favorite go-to palettes now, and ill tell you why:
- IT IS PIGMENTED – when i say its pigmented i mean it packs a punch with the tiniest amount of shadow on the brush, and its the same for every single color in the palette.
- IT IS CREAMY – Theres no doubt that the shimmer shades are so creamy they could be foiled shadows if you add fixed plus, but the mattes are also super creamy and blend-able!
- LONG WEARING- These shadows are the kind of shadows that almost stain the lids from being so pigmented and long wearing, which im ok with because they come off very easily with makeup remover as well. Without a primer, they seem to last a really long time on me as well – from day till night.
- BEAUTIFUL JEWEL TONES – I love having jewel tones in an all in one kind of palette, because jewel tones are wearable on everyone plus they’re really vibrant and mesmerizing. The jewel tones in the palette are: Royal Blue, Deep Purple, Aqua Blue, Jade Green, Bottle Green, Gold, Rose Gold.
- WARM TONES – everyone loves warm tones right now, so i appreciate that there are so many shades of warm tones from mustard to red to brown. Along with warm tones there definitely are neutral tones too!
Needless to say, im falling for this palette. It makes me excited when i look at it and play around with it, and I cant wait to create some unique looks with it!
Have you guys tried this palette? 🙂
Hello everyone! I thought to share a little about the kind of essentials that keep me motivated and inspired when I’m in a creative rut or just need to put myself in a positive mind frame/vibe for having a better day or owning my day. I just came off my spring break from University, so you can imagine that I feel like a bear coming out of hibernation. Ah, if only spring breaks were a little longer 😀
Continue reading Essentials.
I know that the trend these days is for everyone to have on a full face of makeup and show their skills to the best of their abilities.. I mean what is makeup without a full on winged liner, contour, and of course a whole lot of highlighter? Personally, I don’t have anything against that kind of look at all because it’s a beautiful look! However, on an everyday basis I can’t get myself to stick to such a look because of how time consuming and static it looks for my routine.
The makeup I like to wear is pretty minimalistic, although some might argue its too much as well. I like to start off with, of course, prepping my skin with a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen to add that natural glow and luminosity to my face. Sometimes just putting on a cream in the morning is what wakes up my face. Then, I like to add a pop of blush around my cheekbones to add dimension and a flush of color and life. Sometimes I like to add a lip color as well, so I opt for either a really long wearing lipstick or a liquid lipstick.
Continue reading My Everyday Makeup Style