Are you thinking about getting the Charlotte Tilbury advent calendar? Well I’m very new to trying out the charlotte tilbury products, and i wanted a sample of her brand in the most convenient way possible. I got this Naught and Nice Magic Box for 150 pounds (which is about 750 DHS) from http://www.feelunique.com.
The full size items in this box are:
- Matte Revolution Lipstick in Walk of Shame
- Eyes to mesmerize in Jean (cream shadow pot)
- Lip lustre lip gloss in unleash me
- Color chameleon in Mesmerizing mink (cream shadow stick)
The mini items:
- Full Fat Lashes mascara
- rock n kohl eyeliner in Amber Moon
- Goddess skin clay mask
- wonder glow
- magic cream
- supermodel body
- eye makeup remover
- Multi-miracle glow cleanser, balm, and mask
For me, I wanted to try out her skincare just as much as i wanted to try out her makeup so it made sense to me considering two of her skincare products together would be the same price as the box. I wanted to try the magic cream, the goddess skin clay mask, wonder glow, her lipstick, the cream shadow pot, the color chameleon, the mascara, and the eyeliner.
I don’t have a complete review of all the products quite yet, but I thought i’d mention that I really do like the magic cream and it seems to last a good amount of time considering its a mini product. I also know that i will absolutely repurchase the walk of shame lipstick because the color is a perfect rose bud color for anyone and the texture is so comfortable for a matte. The eyeliner is very gel like and creamy so its also a favorite. I love using the eyes to mesmerize in Jean in my inner corners because it sets into place really well and has amazing pigmentation. I’m yet to try the other products, but i have no doubts that they will meet my expectations. If not, ill be sure to mention it.
Have you guys tried Charlotte Tilbury products? I’d really love to know your thoughts!
So… the infamous jaclyn hill x Morphe palette… I really do have a lot to say about it after playing with it for a few weeks and really testing it out. I knew as soon as it came out that I needed it because I honestly do think that Jaclyn knows how to make good products. This is quickly become one of my favorite go-to palettes now, and ill tell you why:
- IT IS PIGMENTED – when i say its pigmented i mean it packs a punch with the tiniest amount of shadow on the brush, and its the same for every single color in the palette.
- IT IS CREAMY – Theres no doubt that the shimmer shades are so creamy they could be foiled shadows if you add fixed plus, but the mattes are also super creamy and blend-able!
- LONG WEARING- These shadows are the kind of shadows that almost stain the lids from being so pigmented and long wearing, which im ok with because they come off very easily with makeup remover as well. Without a primer, they seem to last a really long time on me as well – from day till night.
- BEAUTIFUL JEWEL TONES – I love having jewel tones in an all in one kind of palette, because jewel tones are wearable on everyone plus they’re really vibrant and mesmerizing. The jewel tones in the palette are: Royal Blue, Deep Purple, Aqua Blue, Jade Green, Bottle Green, Gold, Rose Gold.
- WARM TONES – everyone loves warm tones right now, so i appreciate that there are so many shades of warm tones from mustard to red to brown. Along with warm tones there definitely are neutral tones too!
Needless to say, im falling for this palette. It makes me excited when i look at it and play around with it, and I cant wait to create some unique looks with it!
Have you guys tried this palette? 🙂
Hello everyone! I thought to share a little about the kind of essentials that keep me motivated and inspired when I’m in a creative rut or just need to put myself in a positive mind frame/vibe for having a better day or owning my day. I just came off my spring break from University, so you can imagine that I feel like a bear coming out of hibernation. Ah, if only spring breaks were a little longer 😀
Continue reading Essentials.
I know that the trend these days is for everyone to have on a full face of makeup and show their skills to the best of their abilities.. I mean what is makeup without a full on winged liner, contour, and of course a whole lot of highlighter? Personally, I don’t have anything against that kind of look at all because it’s a beautiful look! However, on an everyday basis I can’t get myself to stick to such a look because of how time consuming and static it looks for my routine.
The makeup I like to wear is pretty minimalistic, although some might argue its too much as well. I like to start off with, of course, prepping my skin with a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen to add that natural glow and luminosity to my face. Sometimes just putting on a cream in the morning is what wakes up my face. Then, I like to add a pop of blush around my cheekbones to add dimension and a flush of color and life. Sometimes I like to add a lip color as well, so I opt for either a really long wearing lipstick or a liquid lipstick.
Continue reading My Everyday Makeup Style
I’m not passionate about hair care in the way that i am about makeup and art, but I had to try out this wave spray purely because it’s created by one of the best hairstylist in the business: Jen Atkin. Whoever gets their hair done by Jen or tries out her products instantly falls in love with their hair and the magical abilities her products have. Personally, I don’t like the feeling of hair spray or stiffness to my hair because it feels unnatural to me. The wave spray has a lot of ingredients that do the job well, especially the rice protein which helps lock the waves into place. Another one of the reasons why I really wanted to give this spray a go was because it has no parabens and isn’t tested on animals.
Continue reading Ouai Wave Spray | Review