I’ve always loved lip glosses a lot, maybe even more than a matte lip. This year, I found that the lipgloss trend is really coming back, and that makes so oh-so delighted inside. The only thing that bothers me about lip glosses is that they don’t stay on the lips long enough at all, so you have to keep re-applying them. Otherwise, they look amazing in photos cause they give your lips a beautiful sheen, and they make your lips look healthy and juicy. These are some of my favorite formulas that I’ve found.
- Nyx Butter glosses – super comfortable and plump, with the best shade ranges
- Nyx Mega shine lip glosses – great shine and shade ranges + smells like cherries
- Kiko Milano 3D glosses – super shiny and glossy without the stickiness
- Too Faced sweet peach lip oil gloss – very moisturizing, comfortable, high pigment, and creamy
- Marc Jacobs Beauty lip creme – smells amazing, very comfortable, high pigment
- Fenty Beauty gloss bomb – super shiny, beautiful tone, smells amazing
I also have a lot of love for lip treatment products like lip balms and lip oils.. so I’ll make a post on the ones i love to use for that purpose as well!
Do you like lip glosses too? Do let me know which ones are your ride or die!
Have a beautiful day 🙂