Hi everyone! I hope you had a great year, and have a great new year. 2016 was a whirlwind of a year in so many ways for everyone, and 2017 is a new beginning for us to accomplish our goals and learn more about ourselves.
2016 wasn’t filled with a lot of new beauty products for me, but I do have some favorites that I couldn’t put down.
- L’oreal Sculpt mascara
- Tarte Blush in True Love (natural pink shade)
- Nars Blush in Gina (Light and Peachy)
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte revolution lipstick in Bond Girl
- Fresh Lip Balm in Petal
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light
- Highlighters in general 😛
- Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper
- Tea tree oil from The Body shop
- Lush bubble bars: Creamy Candy and Karma
- The Body Shop body scrub: Strawberry
- Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner
- Wet Hairbrush
- Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume
- Kiehl’s ultra facial cream and eye cream
Im sure there are more, but that’s what I remember for now 🙂
For the new year, in 2017, I want to set some goals for myself which I truly want to be able to tick off at the end/middle or beginning of 2017.
- Upload weekly on my youtube channel
- Post more blog posts on my website
- Fill up a sketchbook with all my drawings and art
- Use up makeup products before buying more
- clean and cleanse my room more often
- take better care of my skincare
- DRINK MORE WATER
- Try to eat cleaner
- Be kinder
- paint more oil paintings for myself
- Get my drivers license!
What are your goals for the new year? I hope you achieve them!