I absolutely love the feeling of having a good book in hand with nothing else to do but enjoy the little world inside those pages. My favorite genre, right now, is Young Adult Fiction. However I also love a good science fiction such as Farenheit 451 or 1984. Not to mention some good old Shakespeare (the translated to understandable English version).
As for Young Adult Fiction, my favorites are:
- All The Bright Places- Jennifer Niven
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell
- The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
- Paper Towns – John Green
- The Princess Diaries series- Meg Cabot
- The Harry Potter Series – J.K Rowling
- The Hunger Games Trilogy – Suzanne Collins
I’d love to get some recommendations on which books I should indulge myself into next! Also if you’d like a review on any of the books, then please let me know.