I’ve noticed some lip liners can be a bit drying on the lips, and sometimes make the lips feel chalky or rubbed against. I don’t like, for example, MAC lip liners for that reason. 5 lip liners I do really love are:
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheats
- Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Liners
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liners
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liners
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Liners
Each of these lip liners are very similar in formula and feel on the lips. They are easy to glide on, not drying on the lips, pigmented, stay on all day, prolong the wear of a lip product, and smooth the lips out.
What are your favorite Lip Liners? I’d Love to know! 🙂